LABIOMISTA will be closed from 7 November 2022 to 31 March 2023.
- Season 2023: 1 April 2023 to 5 November 2023
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10am - 5pm (once you are inside, the park remains accessible until 7pm).
- In October and November, the front desk closes at 4pm and the park at 5.30pm
- Open on Belgian public holidays in 2023: Monday 10 April, Monday 1 May, Thursday 18 May, Monday 29 May, Friday 21 July, Tuesday 15 August, Wednesday 1 November
- On Sunday 23 April, LABIOMISTA will take part in Flemish Heritage Day 2023. Entry will be exceptionally free.
- On Saturday 13 May, LABIOMISTA will be exceptionally closed.
Marcel Habetslaan 60
3600 Genk (Belgium)
email@example.com | +32 89 65 55 90
LABIOMISTA is accessible for people in a wheelchair and for prams by means of paved walking paths. Visitors with a hearing impairment can read the description on the information panels and labels. On request, a wheelchair or baby carriage is available at the reception desk (reservation through firstname.lastname@example.org).
Limburg is blessed with an extensive cycle route network. Also for Genk, a free bicycle map is available. There is bicycle parking available at the reception building.
By public transport
Take the train to Genk station. For the train timetable, go to the NMBS website. From Genk station, bus lines 31 and G6 take you to LABIOMISTA. Get off at ‘Zwartberg Nieuwe Kempen’. Walk back towards the roundabout (three minutes); there you’ll see the LABIOMISTA reception building.
GPS address: Marcel Habetslaan 50, 3600 Genk
LABIOMISTA has two car parks. They are marked as P1 and P2. P1 is the primary car park, at Marcel Habetslaan 50. If it is full, you may proceed to P2, at the PLOT training centre, at Marcel Habetslaan 5. Both car parks are within walking distance of the LABIOMISTA reception building.
There is a drop-off zone for coaches at Marcel Habetslaan 60. Coaches can park at the 'Evence Copéelaan' (near C-mine) and at the car park of KRC Genk.